- if you are over 18 years old
- if you are a music author and write original musical works
- if you are a label and you have a roster of artists with whom you have concluded all the necessary agreements for the publication of music
- it is forbidden to publish someone else's material without licensing agreements with authors
- it is forbidden to publish music in which samples of authors with whom you have no agreements on their use sound. In case of receiving claims from third parties, the distributor reserves the right to demand the necessary papers or remove the release unilaterally until the situation is clarified.
- it is forbidden to use other people's pictures and photos that are freely available on the Internet on the cover of releases
- availability of the client's social networks, where you can listen to the client's musical content